DEADLINE: March 30, 2022
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: The College of Agriculture, Environment and Nutrition Sciences, Food and Agriculture Scholars Program (TUFASP) recruits, mentors, and trains undergraduate students pursuing studies in food and agricultural sciences. This Scholarship encourages outstanding students to pursue and complete baccalaureate degrees in food and agricultural sciences and related areas that will lead to a highly skilled food and agriculture system workforce. The program is open to high school students and college transfer students who demonstrate competence and commitment to pursue careers in food and agriculture and provides funding which can be applied to tuition.
- Applicants should send a signed and dated application indicating their interest in the program and their proposed major.
- Applicants under 18 years old should include the signature of the parent or guardian.
- Applicants should have applied to Tuskegee University and completed FAFSA should have been submitted at the time of the application.
- Current Resume
- A 500-800 word essay describing the applicant's interest and intent to pursue a career in food and agricultural sciences or related fields
- Current official transcript from high school or college (preferably through the most recent quarter/semester); ACT/SAT scores.
- Two letters of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher