The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and Ivy Beauty are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending one of TMCF’s member-schools that include 53 publicly-supported HBCUs, PBIs, medical and law schools. Twenty (20) scholars will be selected to receive a scholarship up to $4,100 for the 2023-2024 academic school year (which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees).
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at a TMCF member-school during the 2023-2024 academic school year.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Submit the 2023-2024 FAFSA to your selected university/college.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
All Applicants Must:
Answer the following statement (Video) (Maximum of 2 min):
- How will your education benefit you, your family, and the community?
This application opens June 5, 2023 and closes July 28, 2023 (11:59pm EST-Eastern Time).