The EA Madden Scholarship Program is a scholarship and professional development program that supports the educational growth and career development training of Black/African American students.
We exist to inspire the world to play.
- Scholarship - Up to $12,000 (Need Based)
- Professional development to include*Possible Internship Opportunities at EA
- Assist in providing career specific career opportunities
- Professional development training
- Resume and online video coaching for those selected for EA internship interviews
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- U.S. Citizen or legal Permanent Resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ("FAFSA")
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college/university
- Self identify as Black/African American
- Be a college freshman, sophomore or junior at time of application
- Attend one of the following HBCUs: Clark Atlanta University, Florida A&M University, Grambling State University, Hampton University, Howard University, Jackson State University, Morehouse College, Morgan State University, North Carolina A&T University, Prairie View A&M University, Southern University or Tuskegee University
- All majors with a preference for computer science, software engineering, interactive entertainment, game design and art
- Demonstrated Leadership (extra-curricular, and/or strong project coursework)
- Current resume
- Current portfolio, link to an online portfolio or PDF portfolio
- Current transcript